Neft-Qaz Mühəndisliyi üzrə Magistr oxumaq istəyənlərin nəzərinə!!!
OMV ( Avstriya neft şirkəti) 2020-2021 Təqaüd Proqramını Açıq Elan edir!
The Montanuniversität Leoben offers a cutting edge Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, which combines practical experience and theory in interdisciplinary projects. The program focuses on the technical area of Petroleum Engineering with the option of specializing in Drilling Engineering, Production Engineering or Reservoir Engineering.
In addition, a new double degree Master program on “Advanced Well Construction and Operation Technology” between Gubkin University in Moscow and Montanuniversität Leoben (MUL) is offered. Graduates have the possibility to earn 2 degrees.
1.Completed or completing Bachelor’s degree program in Petroleum Engineering or an equivalent technical Bachelor’s program in Engineering
2.Planning to start Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering in the 2018/19 winter semester
3. Solid academic achievements in the chosen course of study to date
4. CV and Cover letter
5. Proof of completion of your Bachelor’s degree or information about any exams pending
6. Transcripts of records
1. Close industry contact throughout your studies
2. Support from your OMV mentor
3. Guidance and support for Bachelor, Master’s and PhD thesis
4. University tuition fees, paid in full
5. Funding for additional educational expenses (€ 150 for books per semester etc.)
6. Allowance for living costs, meals (€ 490 per month)
7. Accommodation expenses (€ 340 per month)
9. Travel expenses for international students
10.No obligation to pay back
Link for Apply!