Dimensional Inspector vacancy in STP
• Plan inspection methods including setup and mathematical computations required of first article parts, verify conformance to tool design and/or blueprint specification/requirements.
• Inspect supplier-furnished raw materials and fabricated or processed parts using standard inspection fixtures or gages to assure visual and dimensional compliance with requirements.
• Verify required certifications are present and comply with the purchase order-referenced specifications/requirements.
• Perform receiving, in-process and final inspection of parts and assemblies to assure visual and dimensional compliance to specifications/requirements, including use of coordinate measuring machines/Leica Laser, etc.
• Perform set-up and mathematical computations required to inspect, adjust, and calibrate measuring equipment, gages, test equipment and qualifying fixtures.
• Maintain receiving inspection certifications. In addition, maintain gage calibration history files and records on active gages.
• Recall gages for periodic checks to verify continued precision and accuracy.
• Work with Engineering, Production Supervisors and Operators to document and maintain statistical process control (SPC) data and charts.
• Work with technicians/inspectors to upgrade their dimensional inspection skills, improve product quality and qualify technician for inspection certification.
• Inspects all type of tools and gages, including fixtures, dies, and templates using precision measuring equipment.
• Perform product, process, workstation, and system audits.
• Ensure proper safety procedure is followed within the team environment.
• Maintains a clean work environment in full compliance with company standards, customer and government regulations.
• University degree.
• Minimum two (2) years related experience including but not limited to basic trigonometry, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, surface plate layout and statistical process control (SPC).
• Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing (GD&T), Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) and/or Certified Quality Auditor experience/certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of quality control and production processes.
• Ability to use a variety of hand tools and machines for inspection.
• Ability to read blueprints and/or specifications from engineering drawings.
• Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to see details at close range.
• Salary will be discussed during interview process.
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Transportation.
• Location: H.Z. Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan.
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 17:00, 5 working days per week.
• Please indicate the name of the position “Dimensional Inspector” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address email@example.com
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.