Hydraulic Technician position available in General Supply
Salary: 900-1200 AZN
Education: Technical education
Work Experience: Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role on a construction vessel operating in oil & gas industry
Certificate: Valid professional certification
Knowledge of Languages: English (fulent)
• Carry out maintenance and repair of all the mechanical production equipment in a safe manner;
• Carry out the maintenance and repair of all pipelay equipment;
• Carry out the maintenance of the cranes and winches;
• Carry out the maintenance and repair of the ILT, Hydraulic and diesel hammer, pumps of Hydraulic power pack, air compressor and diesel engines;
• Ensure housekeeping in the working area;
• Participate to the daily Tool box talk meetings and JSA (Job Safety Analysis) when required;
• Ensure that tools are stored in the appropriate location once used;
• Comply with the pollution prevention / mitigation procedures;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Report incidents and near-miss events to his supervisor on duty;
• Always wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during own work shift;
• Attend all emergency drills;
• Report to the Mechanic Foreman Offshore. At the discretion of the Chief Engineer, may report to other functions on board the vessel;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
Menbe:The CareerLab sehifesi (Facebook)Oxunma Sayı: 69